Thursday, November 25, 2010

feel like an idiot

Tuesday night, while my husband was out of the room, it occurred to me for the first time that perhaps the visa was put inside the passport that I recieved several weeks back.  So I checked.

Who knew that the visa would be a sticker inside my passport?!

Needless to say, I feel like a complete idiot.  But at least that problem is solved.  Now I am trying to get Priceline to tell me how to reschedule my flight for Dec 1rst or 2nd.  They haven't responded yet, but that is probably because it is Thanksgiving, and there are blizzards in different parts of the country.  I hope to get this arranged soon, as I have to be at the British Library for a symposium on the 6th.  I want to be somewhat settled before then so I don't have to schlepp a lot of luggage on the train to London.

On the flip side, that means Chet and I suddenly have very little time left to be together.  That is not a happy thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment