Sunday, November 21, 2010

Still no visa

It's been almost a week since we got Chet's refusal notice, and I still have not heard anything about my visa.  I figured it would take them a while longer to print up the papers, but really!  I hate being in limbo.  It really messes up my world, partially because I can't organize a schedule (in as much as I ever work from a schedule).  I'm going to send another email to the consulate website in the morning.  You never know...it might help.

Between the two of us, my husband and I decided to have me attend school while he attempts an appeal on his visa.  He does have a passport, so can visit from time to time, as money allows.  There will be advantages, such as not needing as much of a social life and no one else to worry about, that will make it possible to complete the doctorate faster.  Not to mention the motivation of coming back to my husband.  I really hate to be apart from him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment